Why is PPP important
Public-Private Partnerships are an important vehicle in large scale local, regional and national development initiatives. They provide access to increased funding and an opportunity to leverage private sector experience and resources. Often they can lead to much faster deployment on key government schemes and large scale infrastructure, regeneration and transformation projects.
Key PPP Success Factors
Many PPP financed projects start with high hopes and fade away in the following years. This can be avoided by carefully designing both the programmes and the actual partnership from the very beginning. Managing all stakeholders’ expectations, continuing financing and keeping track of deliverables is crucial for achieving the desired and sustained outcome during and at the end of the projected partnership.
Why Choose NEW ERA Partners for your PPP
Working with NEW ERA Partners makes setting up and managing PPPs much easier. Through their broad experience and their advanced PPP programme design and management methodology New Era Partners are a firm specialised in helping companies and governments plan, set-up and launch new partnerships.
PPP Programme Design and Management
NEW ERA Partners offers a comprehensive PPP Programme Design and Management service. This service includes:
• Stakeholder and feasibility analysis
• Definition of programme deliverables and outcomes
• Design and implementation of management structures
• On-going and/or periodic management and progress reviews
• Guidance on governance and ongoing stakeholder management
• Monitoring and evaluation criteria, tools and processes
• Comprehensive reporting tailored to key stakeholder groups
• World-class communication, PR and branding including on-line and off-line media resources
• Managed and pre-planned handover at the end of the programme